Operation HOMES is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the homeless of Medina County, Ohio. By rotational partnering with local churches for shelter, food and the administration of life skill programs, Operation HOMES provides the opportunity for individuals to be independent, both personally and financially.
- Arranges for homeless families and individuals to stay in host churches in Medina County.
- Provides transportation to host churches.
- Provides dinners and breakfasts at the host church for program guests.
- Connects program guests with other community organizations.
- Administers life skills programs to help guests become independent, both personally and financially.